News & Events
Communication is key to enable parents to work in partnership and support their child’s education.
We provide all parents with the following communications:
- A fortnightly newsletter emailed direct to your inbox
- Text messages for emergency messages
- An up-to-date website
- Autumn and Spring term parent consultations
- Annual reports on your child’s progress
- Celebration of Learning Assemblies
- Open Afternoons
- Parent forums
- Governor Forums
- Parent trainings
- Google Classroom
We believe partnership is key, your child’s well-being and safety is our main concern – working together enables your child to flourish.
Embed our School Calendar
If you would like to embed our school calendar into your own online calendar to keep updated, please use this URL: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=schoolcalendar%40stjames-weybridge.surrey.sch.uk&ctz=Europe%2FLondon
or this embedding code:
In the event of an emergency school closure, we will keep you updated via the website and texts.